Pam Geller’s comments sections are still the best.
This is why I propose the term “Benghazi” as a collective noun for these sorts of nimrods.
We Are Not Looking Forward to Summer Without You, Broad City
Nas performing Illmatic at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C. Amazing gig.
Has anyone ever seen Bucky Barnes and Grumpy Cat in the same room together? I think not.
Bombshell reveal in Cap 3.
Ayo @mikiebarb the weekend edition of yr fucking newspaper is like a selfie for every bourgie dicksnap in America so why not STFU. (Nice selfie in yr avatar you goddamn hypocrite, btw.)
Yes, friends. American interest in Premier League soccer is a thing, and the Times is on it.
- "Best little out-of-the-way pub in Shoreditch"
- "Kylie Minogue of the sporting realm"
- "Europhilic allure and fashionable otherness"
- "The go-to sport of the thinking class"
- "Smart-set types"
- "On-trend types with an internationalist bent"
- "Public display of global cultural literacy"
- "Artfully rolled jeans"
- "Plank floors that caters to Premier League fans"
- "Neighborhood that places a premium on authenticity"
- "Balletic flow of action"
- "Haltingly mouthed foreign terms"
- "Production assistant with flowing dark hair"
- "Sumptuous soccer quarterly"
- "Garden-variety Anglophilia"
Obamacare: Banked In the 3-Pointer.
Missed this episode of Seth Meyers but that’s Brendan Canty, y’all!
Props for this Mezcal cocktail called the “Banned In DC” one of the best fucking things I ever put in me (at The Partisan)